Kincardine Estate Office, Kincardine O'Neill, Aboyne, AB34 5AE
01339 884 225
One of Scotland's finest Victorian Castles, Kincardine Castle sits in 3,000 acres of beautiful country estate overlooking the spectacular scenery in the heart of Royal Deeside in Aberdeenshire yet only 25 miles (under 40 minutes) from both Aberdeen city centre and airport.
A magnificent exclusive-use location for:
- Business meetings, conferences and dinner parties
- House parties and accommodation
Minimum group size is 6 people.
This is also the Laird's family home and guests enjoy the personal hospitality of Andrew and Nicola Bradford who, through their great enjoyment of their beautiful home, give you a unique insight into this magical world. Whilst operating as a commercial enterprise our emphasis is in doing what we can to maintain the atmosphere of a private family home. This is especially for those who've 'done' hotels and want to get to the next level. We can cater for those in wheel-chairs, with assistance.
Our clients always seem to enjoy their time with us and so we believe they can speak on our behalf...
From our corporate guests:
- "Brilliant days and good memories. WARNING: Staying here can be addictive!"
- "We have been lucky enough to have the Strategy Seminar in some of the greatest surroundings around the world. However Kincardine and its greatest hosts have vanquished these places - whose mere 5 stars have wilted in comparison."
- "What a unique experience. Your warm hospitality in a breathtakingly beautiful setting provided a special memory. It put a new standard to a business conference!"
- "A truly relaxing location for our (3-day) meeting - it is not often I wish that meetings would last longer!"
- "What a place - it felt just like home too throughout the 3 day meeting."
And from private guests:
- "We shall never forget the extraordinary warmth of your welcome at Kincardine. You two are wonderful hosts and you spoilt us rotten. You have a very special house, and you have the great gift of being able to share it with people you\'ve never met before, treat them as friends and make them feel completely at home."
- "Fabulous hospitality. We had so much fun that this should be illegal."
We look forward to welcoming you to Kincardine Castle.